-

1 - 6. Asos Dockland Plimsolls / 7. Zara / 8. H&M / 9. H&M / 10. Nelly 

I've been in love with slip-ons for quite a long time now because they just go with everything from crop jeans to shorts and in Australia you can practically wear them all year round. And as the northern hemisphere is getting closer and closer to its summer many affordable brands join this market with cool designs and even better looking price tags. Above are some of my favourites (that are still available up to this point).

Although I probably should add to that the DOCKLAND line from Asos gave me quite a hard time to break into. In comparison to that their DIALOG ones (Here) are much more gentle on the feet. I also love the ones from Nelly.com but they are always sold out in a second and right now they've only got the leopard print ones left so grab them when you can. 



Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Theme provided by Nordic Themepark.