new sound - Czarenne



A friend of my friend debuted 2 weeks ago as a one-man-band with this EP. Unfortunately I couldn't attend the launch party but the tracks are out for purchase and on spotify now and I'm quite digging the sound (bias aside). The vocal reminds me much of Timo Kotipelto (vocal of Stratovarius, 90s flashback anyone?) and overall it's less hardcore than what I usually listen to and quite 'versatile' in the sense that it's easy to listen to however your mood is for the day.

Like his page on facebook here (where you can stalk the talent for some live performance around Sydney region)
music metal rock czarenne australian music artist aussie powermetal stratovarius

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Theme provided by Nordic Themepark.